Thursday, December 29, 2011

Marriage

I have been thinking about this subject off and on recently.

After all, your parents have a lifetime of relationship experience to provide, is there anything wrong with having them set you up for success?

I am not convinced one way or another yet. However, today, the argument is met with basically "but, Freedoms" as a counterpoint, or, at best, arguments that are essentially contingent on society being as degenerate and dysfunctional as it is today.

Bah!

1 comment:

  1. My friends and I have started doing something a bit like arranged marriages: I look at the family first, see how the relationship between the father and daughters are, how the mother runs the household, ect. If everything's good from the family I then pick which girl I find the most attractive.

    ReplyDelete